Thursday, November 5, 2009

Testing Resolume Avenue

Here we go folks,

Last week I become a betatester for a new beta of Resolume Avenue and after some crashes (driver problems) avenue is quit stable and it feels really good. it's fast in my point of view. my testing machine is a 2 years old core2duo with a GeForce 8600M GT.

The Framerates are pretty well around 40 to 60 a second. the only problem that now I'm going to buy it so I have to remap all my midisettings in my live setup and because of the nice audiofeatures I think I'll find a producer to work with or I try to make some music to become a audio/video artist. but that's out of question for the moment. I'll give it a try for the next two or three weeks an dann I've got my x-mas... so Bart and Edwin.. prepare a a boxversion for me... I think just like the interface pretty well designed. Here you will find all the features just to much to write here and I guess most of the vj's already know about it.


 
hope to have you guys another couple of years making such a nice software...So I'm going back to play around with it and write my results 


No comments:

Post a Comment