Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Visualisation Festival 2009

Hey all,

this morning I got my confirmation to the visualisation festival in dezember. Now I'm looking foreward to give a damn nice show. Besides me a lot of real good visual artist a signed as well such as:
  • Retina Error (Delitzsch/Leipzig/DE)
  • Schallbild (Fürth/DE)
  • Julie Meitz (Lyon/FR)
  • Artificaleyes.tv (Wien/AU)
  • MXWendler (Weimar/DE)
  • Reply2All (Ilmenau/DE)
  • Bewegtbildbau (Braunschweig/DE)
  • Bildstörung (Zuerich/CH)
  • Emily Triplehead (Nuernberg/DE)
  • 7dex (Muenster/DE)
  • Paulo Barros (Sao Paulo/BR)
  • Electro-I-Man (Barcelona/ES)
  • VSXu (Stockholm/S)
Hope to see some old friends and meet even new ones. More information you'll find at: http://www.visualisation-festival.de

No comments:

Post a Comment