Sunday, November 22, 2009

told:by Devon Miles




Q: Where does you'r Artistname come from?
A: Devon Miles is the boss of Michael Knight aka Night Rider. Devon is a distinguished old gentleman with gray hair, driving around in a van full of video equipement. pretty much like me...
Q: What discribes your VJing style the best?
 A: iconographic, identifiable vector graphics mixed with camera footage. a balance between art and entertainment.
Q: Location/Act you ever want to do visuals for and why?
A: I would like to play at burning man, well, because Its probably one of the last adventures after Kazantip. then I would like to do the visuals for MUSE because they are the only Rock music artists I listen to and I think my style would match theirs pretty good.
Q: Your personal famous last words?
A: J'IRAI CRACHER SUR VOS TOMBES
Q: Who should be the next VJ for told:by interviewsession? 
A: VJ Syru

No comments:

Post a Comment